1. Our Commitment to Privacy
2. The Information We Collect About You and How We Use It
When you enter Our website, We automatically collect and store certain information such as:
- Your IP address and domain name.
- The type of browser and operating system you use.
- The time of your visit.
- The pages of Our site you visit.
- Information about your prior purchases.
- Personal contact information that you provided previously.
This information is used, among other things, for administrative and technical purposes. Such purposes could include counting the number of visitors to Our site and individual pages within the site, determining referral sources to Our website, assessing the technology used to access Our site, and assisting with site maintenance.
Registration is not required in order to utilize the website or purchase products or services. However, registration is an available option for users to register on Our Website and receive our e-newsletter. When you register, We will collect Personal Information that you provide. To register, you will be required to create a user name and account password and provide your name and email address.
In order to purchase Products and/or Services, you will be required to provide your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, and possible other Personal Information deemed necessary to conduct business. You will be required to provide your credit card information through our third-party payment processors.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and/or password.
We also use your Personal Information to process, fulfil, and ship your orders. The use of this information may also include usage of certain Personal Information, including but not limited to credit/debit card information, for payment purposes.
3. How We Collect Personal Information and Data About You
- We may collect information directly from you. When you place an order, We collect certain information directly from you. We may also collect information directly from you when you register with Us or when you sign up to receive our newsletter or emails from Us. Additionally, We may collect information directly from you if you contact Us directly via Our website or through social media.
- We may collect information from you passively when you visit Our website. Our website uses tracking tools (e.g. cookies, log files, and beacons). By using Our website, We may collect your usage and/or browser information. To collect this information, We may utilize the services of third parties.
- We may collect information about you from third parties, such as social media sites and/or Our business partners.
4. Opt-Out Provisions
Applied Weapons Tech does not sell your Personal Information to third parties. You have the right to opt-out of the processing Personal Information for marketing purposes. You may also withdraw consent for Personal Information processing purposes. To opt-out of the processing of Personal Information, whether for marketing or processing purposes, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Your Right to See and Correct Information
If you wish to see the information We collect about you, please contact Us at email@example.com. If you feel the information is incorrect, please send any corrections to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will either update your information or include your correction with any information We store or use. You have the right to request a physical or electronic copy of your Personal Information held by Applied Weapons Tech, and the use made of your Personal Information.
6. Right to Deletion/Erasure; Objecting to Processing of Personal Information
To request deletion of your Personal Information, limit the use of your Personal information, or revoke consent, or object to any processing of your Personal Information, you may contact us at email@example.com.
7. Third-Party Privacy
Applied Weapons Tech may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on its behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, sending e‑mail, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. Such companies have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes as set forth in their own privacy policies and practices that are not governed by Applied Weapons Tech.
Applied Weapons Tech may use third parties to store and process your Personal Information, and such Personal Information may be stored and/or processed in a location outside of your country of residence, specifically the United States of America. The transfer of your Personal Information to these third parties means that your Personal Information may be held in countries which have different Personal Information protection laws than those of your country of residence.
8. Cookie Usage
Applied Weapons Tech does not currently allow third party advertisements on the website although Applied Weapons Tech sells the products of third parties.
10. No Email Requests for Personal Information
As you know, consumers are increasingly targeted by unscrupulous persons attempting to acquire sensitive personal or financial information, by impersonating legitimate businesses. We will never send you an unsolicited email or other communication requesting your private information. If you receive a communication directing you to enter your Personal Information, please disregard the instruction, and contact Us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Children Under the Age of 18 Years of Age
Applied Weapons Tech does not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information from children below the age of 18, nor does Applied Weapons Tech knowingly process orders, send newsletters or advertising, or sell merchandise to children under the age of 18 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian. Applied Weapons Tech may collect Personal Information about children below the age of 18 years of age from the child’s parent or guardian directly, and with that person’s explicit consent. If you, the parent or guardian, believe your child has given Us Personal Information, ordered merchandise, requested newsletter or advertising, or received merchandise, you can contact Us at email@example.com.
12. Encryption and Authentication
We take security seriously and take numerous precautions to protect the security of personally identifiable information. You can access your personally identifiable information on Our website through a password and your email address or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. In addition, your personally identifiable information resides on a secure server that only selected personnel and contractors have access to. We encrypt certain sensitive information using technology to ensure that your personally identifiable information is safe as it is transmitted to Us.
No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while We employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with companies which do the same, We cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the website, and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
13. Limited Disclosure
From time to time, We may engage third-parties to assist in providing marketing, back-end order fulfillment, fraud detection, shipment, website operation, and maintenance, programming, support, payment processing, and other services. These third-parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary to provide such services. Where required by law, you may request and obtain a list of Our service providers who process your Personal Information.
Except as specified above, We do not intend to disclose any Personal Information about you to any third-party without prior consent unless We have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (i) complete your transaction; (ii) comply with legal process or other legal requirements of any governmental authority; (iii) protect and defend Our rights or property; or (iv) enforce the terms and conditions on this website. We may provide certain information in aggregate form collected from, and relating to, you to third-parties. However, We will not provide any personally identifying information.
14. Retention of Personal Information
- We maintain or have had an ongoing business relationship with you (e.g. if you are subscribed to Our mailing list(s), or you have purchased products or services from Applied Weapons Tech, etc.);
- Your Personal Information is applicable to a legal limitation period (e.g. a statute of limitation, or any period of time in which a person could bring a legal claim against Applied Weapons Tech) and for such time period as necessary in connection with such claim; and
Upon the conclusion of the time periods set forth above, Applied Weapons Tech will permanently destroy the relevant Personal Information or anonymize same.
15. Reservation of Rights
16. How to Contact Us
Applied Weapons Tech
PO Box 20267
Amarillo, Texas 79114